Aricrypta is looking for an intelligent, analytical, passionate senior IOS deveoper to work with our customer onsite in Jeddah, KSA office. The ideal candidate will possess the ability and passion to work closely with both onsite and remote teams and vendors to deliver on time, high quality functionality.
Your primary responsibilities will be to architect, design, document, develop, and unit test these IOS applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, enterprise level design, and quality product is essential.
- Create technical design specifications and documentation for business requirements.
- Work with Scrum Team to plan system releases and Sprints/Iterations.
- Design, develop, and deploy complex IOS application components.
- Communicate development status and escalate issues to management.
- Research alternative technologies, processes, best practices, and development methodologies to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Lead, design and build native applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to research, design and implement new features.
- Research and design application infrastructure and patterns.
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex customer issues and bugs.
- Deliver quality code and fixes, on time, with rigorous testing.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years Native iOS/Swift development
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Proficient in Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Experienced in using Source Control.
- Experience working with key technologies for iOS platform
- Must have a love for visual design and UX
- Team player having ability to understand requirements
- Could work independently in different environments.
- Market competitive remuneration
- Working in a friendly environment
- Working with modern technologies
- Medical allowance