Aricrypta is looking for an intelligent, analytical, passionate senior .net developer to join our product development team. The ideal candidate will possess the ability and passion to work closely with both onsite and remote teams and vendors to deliver on time, high quality functionality.
Your primary responsibilities will be to architect, design, document, develop, and unit test these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, enterprise level design, and quality product is essential.
- Understanding of n-tier applications or layered architecture.
- Create technical design specifications and documentation for business requirements.
- Work with Scrum Team to plan system releases and Sprints/Iterations.
- Design, develop, and deploy complex application components.
- Communicate development status and escalate issues to management.
- Research alternative technologies, processes, best practices, and development methodologies to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Develop complex windows and web applications using the Microsoft .NET framework, C#.
- Perform various programming tasks, such as design and development of back-end Console-based applications, and Web/Internet services.
- Deliver quality code and fixes, on time, with rigorous testing.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming using .NET Framework.
- Proficient in Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Experienced in using Source Control.
- Servers/Platforms (MS SQL Server), MS Azure.
- Interface Protocols & Standards (API’s, Web Services, and Ajax)
- Processes (Object Oriented Design)
- Team player having ability to understand requirements
- Could work independently in different environments.
- Market competitive remuneration
- Working in a friendly environment
- Working with modern technologies
- Medical allowance
|Job Category||Product Development|