Aricrypta is looking for an intelligent, analytical, passionate senior android deveoper to work with our product development team in our Islamabad office. The ideal candidate will possess the ability and passion to work closely with both onsite and remote teams and vendors to deliver on time, high quality functionality.
Your primary responsibilities will be to architect, design, document, develop, and unit test these android applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, enterprise level design, and quality product is essential.
- Collaborate closely with product, design and engineering teams to build fully functional mobile (Android and mobile) applications and publish them to the relevant platforms
- Work with other developers and engineers to integrate back end system APIs
- Support the entire application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain)
- Create technical design specifications and documentation for business requirements.
- Work with Scrum Team to plan system releases and Sprints/Iterations.
- Design, develop, and deploy complex mobile application components.
- Communicate development status and escalate issues to management.
- Lead, design and build native applications for Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to research, design and implement new features.
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex customer issues and bugs.
- Deliver quality code and fixes, on time, with rigorous testing.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years android application development
- Experience with one or more of Objective-C, Swift, Java, and Kotlin
- Deep understanding of the JDK, Android SDK and related frameworks
- Proficient in Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Experienced in using Source Control.
- Knowledge of OOP, algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Experience working with key technologies for iOS or android platform
- Must have a love for visual design and UX
- Team player having ability to understand requirements
- Could work independently in different environments.
- Market competitive remuneration
- Working in a friendly environment
- Working with modern technologies
- Medical allowance