Aricrypta is an IT professional services consulting company that has offices in Europe and Pakistan. We are working in IT services and products areas. We have already launched successful products in Pakistan and Europe. Odlay Services is one of our products that has been successfully launched. We expect to launch more products this year. For this purpose, aricrypta is currently looking to expand it’s team of developers.
We are currently looking for an android developer who will join our android developers to build the next-generation mobile platforms. The candidate should be comfortable with working with existing apps, fixing bugs, making improvements and recommendations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build breakthrough features for enterprise that users will love on mobile – with a focus on design and usability
- Prototype and build innovative features using the newest APIs and SDKs on the Android platform
- Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
- Grow and scale our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for Android
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
- 3+ required years of native mobile application development experience in a professional environment
- SQLite, Room, Android Architecture Library, Paging Library
- Consuming REST APIs and HTTP services
- Should have worked with payment systems integrations
- Strong firebase knowledge
- Data encryption and dycryption
Good to have skills
- Experience with audio/video calls
- Experience with socket based chat apps
- Experience with ecommerce or service based android apps
Our office is based in Gulberg greens Islamabad. Market competitive salary will be offered to the selected candidates. If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Product Development|