- This event has passed.
Introduction to tableau
January 31 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar is a part of a series of webinars where we introduce our audience with the most of popular BI tools on market, how to use them for data analysis and decision making.
Tableau is one of the top BI and analytics tools that is used for understanding data through visualizations. It is one of the top choices for data scientists and analysts. In this Webinar, we will educate our audience with the basics of Tableau. We will show how easy it is to work with Tableau. During the webinar, we will demonstrate
- Tableau start interface
- Connecting Tableau to various data sources
- Metadata management
- Working with Dimensions and Measures
- Creating charts and visualizations in tableau
- Working with different charts types
- Working with different data types
- Working with filters
At the end of the webinar, we will dedicate some time to the Q&A session to take some audience questions related to the topic